Every ride is an adventure - and the Indie is your perfect companion!
If you're looking to escape the ordinary, color a little outside the pristinely-paved lines of city riding, and take your outings a little further, this is where you want to be!
With its high-volume 27.5x2.0" tires, the Indie is designed to navigate the unexpected in urban landscapes, turning every ride into an adventure to remember.
- Rugged aluminum frame with easy rack and fender mounting
- Shimano 1x7spd drivetrain offers easy shifting for casual riding
- Mechanical disc brakes are easy to maintain
- 27.5" wheels accelerate quickly and are lighter and stronger than 700c
- Ergonomic bar with 30deg sweep is comfortable and provides a "heads-up" riding position.
- LOW KEY, HIGH TECH ALLOY FRAME: The Indie's alloy frame features custom formed tubing and purpose-built features to produce a lightweight, tough frame that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
- 27.5" WHEELS - STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER: The Indie features 27.5" wheels. They're stronger and stiffer than traditional 700c's, accelerate quicker, and are lighter, to boot.
- ROAD PLUS TIRES: When you're riding around the city, the last thing you need to worry about is getting flats on potholes, nor do you want to change routes just because there's a construction zone up ahead. The Indie's 27.5x2.0" tires provide increased grip, greater comfort, and the same outer diameter as a 700x30c tire, so they're fast, too!
- ERGONOMIC BAR: The Indie is designed around a custom 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30 degree sweep for comfort and control around town.
- EASY ACCESSORIZATION: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it's as adaptable as it is fun to ride.
|Fork||Indie Chromoly Steel|
|Rims/Wheels||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
|Hubs||Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt|
|Tires||Fast Rolling 2.0"|
|Crankset||11-34T, 7 Speed|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX800|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Aluminum, 38T, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315|
|Handlebars||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Tape/Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Alloy 2-Finger, Reach Adjust|
|Brakes||Mechanical Disc, Resin Pads w/160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue/Silver / X-Small||058817512346||0712421803|
|Blue/Silver / Small||058817512353||0712421804|
|Blue/Silver / Medium||058817512360||0712421805||210000002913|
|Blue/Silver / Large||058817512377||0712421806|
|Blue/Silver / X-Large||058817512391||0712421807|
|Grey/Black / X-Small||058817512278||0712411803|
|Grey/Black / Small||058817512285||0712411804|
|Grey/Black / Medium||058817512292||0712411805|
|Grey/Black / Large||058817512315||0712411806|
|Grey/Black / X-Large||058817512322||0712411807|