Our most performance-oriented Triathlon saddle, the Belcarra V 1.0VTRI is part of our V-Concept saddle program which was developed for the more flexible rider, particularly in the pelvis and lumbar spine, who tend to ride a more aggressive aero position. Their shape on the bike is similar to a V, hence the name. These riders sit towards the front of the saddle supported by their pubic rami. The riding position is lower in general and requires a slightly different shaped saddle. The 1.0VTRI features our carbon rails for the ultimate in light weight. Triathlon and Time Trial riders are focused on achieving an aerodynamic position which is even more aggressive and require more padding on the nose of the saddle as this is primarily where their weight is centered.and has slightly more padding than the regular Belcarra V for added comfort in the ultimate aero tuck position.
- Ideal for riders who like a more aggressive position on the TT / TRI bike
- Carbon fiber-reinforced shell for a balance between strength and light weight
- Light and strong, oversized 7x9mm carbon rails
- Light PU foam for comfort all day long
- Pressure relief cut out design redirects weight off of sensitive tissue
- Waterproof microfabric cover
- Available in one size only