Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: our Stovepipe cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. - Wind-blocking panels - Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking - Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead - Integrated eyewear slots - 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
$2.95 $4.00 26% Off
Covering your nose and mouth may be critical to stopping the spread of viruses, but it doesn't mean you have to stop spreading the Specialized love. Our new reusable face masks offer comfortable, full coverage of the mouth and nose with a 100% cotton outer layer and soft inner layer made of a spandex and polyester blend. Adjustable elastic straps loop behind the ears to ensure a perfect fit with maximum comfort for all day use by most adults. We bring a commitment to quality, style, and fit to all our apparel and our reusable face masks are no different. When it's time to clean your mask, simply hand wash, then let it air dry. With five styles to choose from, it'll be clear that underneath your new Specialized reusable face mask, you're smiling. - 2-Ply 100% Cotton Outside, 96% Poly/4% Spandex Inner Layer. - Available in 5 styles: Black Outride, Hi-Visibility Green, American Flag White/Gray, Black Specialized, Camo. - Care Instructions: Hand wash (up to 50 times), lay flat and air dry. - Comfortable and breathable. - Elastic straps with an adjustable toggle for a comfortable, customizable fit behind your ears. - Important Information: Not for use in clinical settings where infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Not intended for use by small children. Not FDA cleared or approved. Authorized by FDA under EAU for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act,21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. Store in a cool, ventilated place. - One size fits most adults. - Specialized makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied, the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
$17.99 $30.00 40% Off
- Fabric Content: 100% acrylic knit - Fold-over cuff design with embroidered S-Logo - New Era Premium knit beanie - One Size Fits All
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
• Contoured ergonomic design limits skin exposure • Fleeced interior for added insulation • Flat seam construction • Mesh breathing port
To keep warm and healthy, be sure to slip on Bellwether's Coldfront Cap before heading out the door. It combines a wind-blocking front with brushed fleece rear panels to keep your noggin warm and toasty on even the most blustery days. Plus, its thermal fleece interior helps trap heat while allowing moisture to escape for total comfort. And, it fits smoothly under your helmet.
Pair with short sleeve jerseys to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Ergonomic design provides superior fit.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
- Fleece lined neoprene provides warmth and comfort across the face - Poly fleece protects the throat and neck - Highly adjustable and very comfortable
Keeping your head warm and dry is key to staying comfortable on wet, cold days. This GORE-TEX cap delivers by keeping road spray and rain out of your eyes and by providing a thin, warm, breathable, waterproof layer under your helmet. - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo on front and side - GORE-TEX Product: Waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
$30.00 - $35.00
More fun, less sun. With increased UPF coverage and better durability, these updated sleeves give you up to UPF 50 even when stretched by 30 percent, delivering longer-lasting sun protection so you can safely pedal at the brightest times of day. - In–R–Cool technology to provide optimal skin-cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire - ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection and Ice-fil - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Easy slip-on fit - 93% polyester 7% elastane - Technology: Ice-fil
Pair with shorts to provide additional warmth and comfort on cool days. Articulated knee area ensures riding comfort and performance.
$22.05 - $24.99
- Dedicated to Cinelli's legendary steel frame that's still racing after 40 years - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
Keep your ears nice and toasty in cold weather conditions with this Thermal Headband. Whether you??? re an athlete or a professional, this fleece headband is tailor-made to meet your needs. The ultimate technical winter headwear made with a reflective design provides optimum protection, no matter what the weather throws at you - Lightweight, wicking, and breathable - Eventure™ knit/Eventure™ fleece fabric - Reflective Headsweats logo - Machine washable; air dry - One size fits most
This cap is an ode to the Yorkshire Dales, adorned with the rugged and uncompromising contour lines of the valleys and hills on which we test our equipment. Our caps feature a screen-printed design on a windproof, breathable cotton and polyester blend for maximum comfort all year round. An anti-bacterial, elasticated band keeps things fresh and firmly in place. One size fits most. - Screen-printed cotton cycling caps - One size fits most - Third-party online sales are strictly prohibited by the manufacturer All Restrap products carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We stand by our products and will cover the cost to repair or replace any defective product.
Louis Garneau's Leg Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
This classic balaclava uses soft and breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER material to protect your head all around from the worst the weather can throw at you, while keeping as ventilated as possible. - Flat-lock seams prevent pressure points and chafing - GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric at brow and ears - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Reflective details - Thermo-stretch functional fabric - Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
Mom would be pleased to know you still put a hat on when it's cold. Bellwether's Skull Cap is the perfect way to cover your head on the bike. Its stretchy Thermo-Dry fabric traps body heat in the soft interior while directing moisture out for total comfort and temperature control. And of course it fits smoothly under your helmet.
$24.37 - $24.82
- Designed by Brazilian artist Tarsila-Schubert for the Cinelli Art Program - Woven 65% Polyester 35% Cotton - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Designed by artist Fulvia Mendini for the Cinelli Art Program - Great protection from the sun on warm summer days - 100% woven polyester - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Designed by artist Tarsila Schubert for the Cinelli Art Program - Great protection from the sun on warm summer days - Woven polyester/cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Flashy original designs created by Cinelli in Italy - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
- Closed cell neoprene prevents the penetration of wind and elements - Stretchability allows a snug but comfortable fit without slipping or itching - Fits under hats or helmets seam situated in back
- A nod to world class tubing since the 1930's - Woven 65% polyester/35% cotton blend - Made in Italy - One size fits most
Page 1 of 7 Next page