The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
$72.99 - $101.99
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
$13.92 - $14.66
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
- All have chamfered link plates for optimum shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and newer Campagnolo 10-speed systems - ConneX-10sB: "Black edition" with ultra black-coating of the plates, ensuring optimal corrosion protection, 264g - Connex-10s0: corrosion-resistant steel link plates, 264g - Includes ConneX 10-speed link
$12.99 - $14.99
Heavy duty BMX chain with Salt embossed logo links. - Steel, chromized treatment, type 510 H - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
The Cult 510 HD chain features teflon coating with stamped cult logos, heat-treated riveted pins and thicker side plates to increase strength. - Includes a pre-installed half link to make fine tuning the length easier. - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- 1/2x1/8" chain for Singlespeed and BMX
$25.95 - $29.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
Salt Cool Light chain features lightweight design of type K710, hollow pins, drilled plates, inner & outside plate design and larger side plates. - Links (links): 100 - Color: Silver - Width: 1/2 x 1/8" - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
$7.00 - $10.00
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 7.7 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 377 g
- Designed for normal BMX and Singlespeed riding - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 1/8-inch
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1mm
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width= 1/8-inch
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 116 Links - EPT anit-rust coating - 8 speed - Compatible with 18-21 24 Speed HG - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 286 grams
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
Page 1 of 2 Next page