$1.00 - $1.98
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$31.99 - $54.99
ReMatch adapters are designed to integrate different generations of Shimano Brakes to Shimano Shifters. Rematch Adapter 1.1 connects Shimano I-Spec A/B shifter to I-Spec II brake. - Made from CNC Machined T6061 Aluminum - Anodized Black - No additional hardware needed ReMatch 1.1 is NOT compatible with Deore M610 or SLX M670 shifters
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Zipp's Vuka Alumina Clip Risers are designed for use with the Vuka Alumina Clip’s above-bar option. The risers are designed to offer a wider range of adjustability within the Vuka Alumina aero-cockpit system. - Sold in pairs - Risers cannot be stacked - Includes hardware
Wheels Manufacturing Wide Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Wide design offers extra coverage for larger chainstays.
A seatpost retention plug that holds an electronic shifting system battery securely inside ENVE carbon seatposts. Electronic shifting is the gold standard and more bikes are coming equipped with these groups. Housing the battery into the seatpost is an elegant solution and a good use of space. Available in 25.4, 27.2, and 30.9/31.6mm sizes, these plugs are designed to provide excellent battery retention and interface perfectly with ENVE carbon seatposts.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in our Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. -CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Attaches to frame with (2) M3x10 Socket Head Screws - Fasteners not Included - Replaces Felt Part #9000466
$124.00 - $137.00
This hydraulic lockout offers completely sealed and dependable suspension fork or rear shock lockout control through the click of an easy-to-reach button that can be triggered with a single thumb press. Press on to lock, press again to unlock. It’s just that easy. - Includes Hose, Banjo, Cover Part
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
Replacement inner wear plate for MRP chain guides.
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
Shims for fitting 26.0mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 26.0mm - Length: 44mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Shimano & SRAM compatible single speed conversion kit; polished silver. Includes: - (7) - 4.5mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims
Replacement chainring bolt kits
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (bolt only)
Syncros Tri extensions are designed for triathlon-oriented and versatile triathletes looking for a more aggressive position on their SCOTT Foil. The unique extension shape provides a low hand placement position and comes with a set of bracket risers to fit your needs. - Armpads included - Fits for RR1.0 Bar/Stem Aero and SL
$4.75 - $17.00
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
$46.95 $95.00 51% Off
The new generation spring series features a race-ready weight with big mountain strength. You'll also find advanced technologies that feature a multi-step surface treatment process, as well as cutting-edge heat treatments. Lastly, we use wire materials that allow us to stress the wire harder, without causing damage to the spring, and therefore design lighter springs. - Precise spring rates are broken down to 4 N/mm (23 lbs./in).
$46.95 $95.00 51% Off
The Ohlins Stumpjumper Spring sets a new benchmark for spring rate accuracy and light weight for steel springs. - Ultra-fine spring rates to ensure perfect set up for all weights. - Spring rates are broken down to 4 N/mm (23 lbs./in). - Fits Ohlins TTX shock absorber for Stumpjumper FSR only. - Made with proprietary ultra lightweight steel, it's incredible for keeping your build weight down for trail riding.
Page 1 of 23 Next page